Filmstocks Channel Subscribe Pack | Filmora 9.4 Effects Collection Free
Here is Channel Subscribe Pack , which will work on filmora 9.4+. With all errors fixed like split screen error, Font missing error and Background Download problem etc. Made it compatible with Filmora 9.4.
Filmora9.4+ Filmstocks Channel Subscribe Pack Collection – Make sure your viewers don’t forget to like, subscribe, and hit that notification bell!
Spanish Version Here : Sp Channel Subscribe Pack
|This Set contains :|
Filmora Channel Subscribe Pack
These effects are Tested and Working perfectly on Filmora 9.4.
Note that these effects will not work on filmora 8.xx or filmora 7.xx.
These are Filmstock Effects for Filmora 9. Filmora9 is video editor for all creators, is a very easy to learn and use. It’s simplicity doesn’t make it any less powerful. A new feature can be seen in filmora 9.4 about filmora filmstocks, which contain royalty free images, videos and sound effects. Some of them are free and some of them are chargeable.
1 more point to remember is Filmora now supports only 64 bit computers, from filmora version 8.0 onwards.
So if you are having 32bit computers download filmora version 7.8.9.
These effects requires atleast filmora version 9.4 version to work perfectly
Download Filmstock effects packs from here.
|Channel Subscribe Pack Filmora 9.4 Filmstocks|
- Simply install the setup.
- Restart filmora.
- It will appear on the dashboard.
- #Remember : If you need password for opening the archive. Simply enter ask4pc.net
- Sometimes antivirus cause problem in extracting or installing, turn off antivirus if you are facing issues in extracting.
- Do not install all sets at once, it may slow down filmora.
- If you see error like this. Click [ Skip this file ]
- If your filmora is asking for login while using the effects, then its a problem in your installation of filmora.
a. Uninstall it completely,
b. Delete data folder (C:\ProgramData\Wondershare Filmora).
and temporary files from C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp.
c. Install filmora.
d. Run filmora, then close filmora.
e. Install effects.
everything will work again.
Install effects from 9.2, 9.3 or 9.4 collection.
** Let us know if you encounter any kind of problem..**