Fix for Disappearing Filmora9 Effects | Solution
This is a fix for old filmora effects , for filmora9 version 9.1,
THERE IS A NEWER VERSION AVAILABLE for filmora 9.5
Download : ask4pc effects fixer 9.5
effects fixer 9.5 will make filmstock effects of collection (9.2 , 9.3 , 9.4 and 9.5) (downloaded from ask4pc)
compatible with latest filmora 9.5
If You install any old set after installing a newer set in filmora9 then,
Previously installed effects will disappear.
If you have installed “DIY Set” from Part-9 post from ask4pc.
After that, if you install “Neo Theme Set” from Part-5 post.
DIY Set will disappear from filmora9 dashboard.
(because NEO theme set is older than DIY set.)
This setup will fix all filmora9 effect sets which are installed but not visible in dashboard.
- Simply download this file from Mediafire. => F9.10.3.Fix.(ask4pc).rar
- Unzip it.
You will get “FIX.(ask4pc).exe”.
- Whenever you install any old version set, simply run this “FIX.(ask4pc).exe”.
- It will fix disappearing issue.
- This will only work of Filmora 9.x.x
- It will not work on filmora7 or Filmora8
- Here is the VirusTotal Analysis of the file : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5e82d803be979a93efcdc47e3f8189c1b493f66d71f66799e2133b9d75952ae7/detection
[titlehr t=”How to Uninstall Individual Sets”][/titlehr]
- Goto C:\ProgramData\Wondershare Filmora\Default Effects
- Right click on DefaultPackage and click “Properties”.
- Remove Check from “Read-Only” and click OK > OK
- Go to Add Remove program of windows (Or Revo / Iobit uninstaller)
- Simply uninstall the set which you want to remove.
- After uninstalling sets, Run “FIX.(ask4pc).exe” downloaded from above link. Fix for Disappearing Filmora9 Effects