Filmora India Independence Day Pack | Filmstocks 10 Effects
Here is India Independence Day Pack , which will work on Filmora X. With all errors fixed like split screen error, Font missing error and Background Download problem etc. Made it compatible with FilmoraX
Filmstocks India Independence Day Pack from Standard Library Collection – India freed itself from British colonial rule and gained independence.
You will need Ask4pc Effects fixer after installing this effect.
It will fix all errors related to effects.
|This Set contains :|
FilmoraX Effects India Independence Day Pack
Note that these effects will not work on filmora 8.xx or filmora 7.xx.
These are Filmstock Effects for Filmora 10+. FilmoraX is video editor for all creators, is a very easy to learn and use. It’s simplicity doesn’t make it any less powerful. A library feature can be seen in filmora about filmora filmstocks, which contain royalty free images, videos and sound effects. Some of them are free and some of them are chargeable.
1 more point to remember is Filmora now supports only 64 bit computers, from filmora version 8.0 onwards.
So if you are having 32bit computers download filmora version 7.8.9.
These effects requires atleast filmora version 10.0 version to work perfectly.
Download India Independence Day Pack Filmstock Standard Library from here.
(file name : India Independence Day (ask4pc) 10S.rar) (79.9 MB)
- Simply install the setup.
- If you see error like this. Click [ Skip this file ]
- Install effects fixer.
- It will appear on the dashboard.
- #Remember : If you need password for opening the archive. Simply enter ask4pc.net
- Sometimes antivirus cause problem in extracting or installing, turn off antivirus if you are facing issues in extracting.
- Do not install all sets at once, it may slow down filmora.
- You have to install Effects Fixer after installing this, simply use latest Ask4pc Effects Fixer.
- Install effects from 9.2, 9.3 , 9.4, 9.5, 9.5, 10.0 only : https://ask4pc.net/filmstocks
Comment down for any help, suggestion , requests.