Filmora Mono Food Icon Pack | Filmstocks 10 Effects
Here is Mono Food Icon Pack , which will work on Filmora X. With all errors fixed like split screen error, Font missing error and Background Download problem etc. Made it compatible with FilmoraX
Filmstocks Mono Food Icon Pack from Standard Library Collection – This is an animated particle package about fruits and vegetables, which can be used for video advertising and promotion.
You will need Ask4pc Effects fixer after installing this effect.
It will fix all errors related to effects.
|This Set contains :|
FilmoraX Effects Mono Food Icon Pack
Note that these effects will not work on filmora 8.xx or filmora 7.xx.
These are Filmstock Effects for Filmora 10+. FilmoraX is video editor for all creators, is a very easy to learn and use. It’s simplicity doesn’t make it any less powerful. A library feature can be seen in filmora about filmora filmstocks, which contain royalty free images, videos and sound effects. Some of them are free and some of them are chargeable.
1 more point to remember is Filmora now supports only 64 bit computers, from filmora version 8.0 onwards.
So if you are having 32bit computers download filmora version 7.8.9.
These effects requires atleast filmora version 10.0 version to work perfectly.
Download Mono Food Icon Pack Filmstock Standard Library from here.
(file name : Mono Food Icon (ask4pc) 10S.rar ) (17.7 MB)
- Simply install the setup.
- If you see error like this. Click [ Skip this file ]
- Install effects fixer.
- It will appear on the dashboard.
- #Remember : If you need password for opening the archive. Simply enter ask4pc.net
- Sometimes antivirus cause problem in extracting or installing, turn off antivirus if you are facing issues in extracting.
- Do not install all sets at once, it may slow down filmora.
- You have to install Effects Fixer after installing this, simply use latest Ask4pc Effects Fixer.
- Install effects from 9.2, 9.3 , 9.4, 9.5, 9.5, 10.0 only : https://ask4pc.net/filmstocks
Comment down for any help, suggestion , requests.